Monday, January 02, 2006

when in rome...

be ridiculous? abra and i leave roma tomorrow, and even though we definitely did not get to see everything that the city had to offer we had an awesome time. but it all boiled down to ridiculous(though very few things in my life dont!).
i don't even know where to begin, all i knows is today we bought an all day metra pass and put it to use by the end when we rode random buses all over the city, searching for the pantheon and ending up in the 'burbs. oh well.
we just ended our night by having a hilarious tag-team of waiters fall over themselves to serve us, joke with us, cut millefori for us and snort a bit as well.
tomorrow is going to be jammed packed with sneaking on a eurostar train, running to the uffizi, hoping the florence train station works, and then arriving in venice! i'll post when i next get the chance.
oh and if everyone who has never commented could do that...i'm very curious as to who is actually reading. thanks/merci/danka/grazie!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm addicted to this thing.

Anonymous said...

have i left you notes yet?

ahhhhhhhhh. i will see you soon. did zoe or i give you our number? so many things to figure out and so little time. happy new year!

<3

Anonymous said...

Prego!


Vicarious Europe is as close as I'll be getting any time soon :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know I could comment or how to do it. I figured it out I think. Did you get to all the places in Rome that you wanted to?
Don't forget the Bridge of Sighs in Venice. Mommy

Anonymous said...

I didn't know I could comment or how to do it. I figured it out I think. Did you get to all the places in Rome that you wanted to?
Don't forget the Bridge of Sighs in Venice. Mommy

Anonymous said...

idk if you made it to the ufizzi but in my opinion its not worth all the fuss--lots of boring paintings and long lines but nothing special. if u read this before ur in venice, or when ur there, i HIGHLY recomend the peggy guggenheim museum and the view from the bell tower in piazza st. marco is worth the 5 or so euros. keep on seeing everything and have fun and appreciate every minute of it bc itll be over before you know it!

Anonymous said...

you best be keeping notes on the fantastic secret places i hope youre discovering that i must check out when i'm there. :) also, since it's early in the morning and i have nothing better to do than recreate my email address book, what's your email? pleaseee reply or email me: erw@brandeis.edu

cant wait to seeee you when you get back and i make it to MA.. hoorah!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for a new entry. I need to hear all about Venice. Watch out for thr pigeons at Se. Marks Square. Mommy

Anonymous said...

whoa!! blair!! it sounds like you're having an amazing time!!! i can't wait to see you in two weeks and get THE REAL DEAL straight from you!!!

<3 laura